Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing gives the best results in this present technical world. Digital marketing facilitates to target specific audience i.e. based on their demographics, interests, social behavioral traits, etc. to achieve desired targets. These days, to make effective use of digital marketing there are various tools available. But the matter is using the right digital marketing tools for the right operations. With the right tools, you can achieve your objectives and can grow your business much faster.
These digital marketing tools require investing your precious time. Spending time on the wrong tool and then switching to different tools bothers. Few top digital marketing tools have been listed below, that every marketer must know.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Google keyword planner
A free service tool powered by Google, Analytics helps the user to analyze website statistics by collecting basic data like traffic sources, real-time traffic, acquisition through campaigns, ads and also various channels.
- Sign in to analytics with google account.
- Create a property with your domain.
- Setup reporting view.
- Verify by adding tracking code to your website or application.
- Real-time Report
- Audience Report
- Acquisition Report
- Behavior report
- Conversion Report
Signup today and start managing your website statistics within hand taps. To Know more about Google Analytics and step by step procedure to manage your analytics click here.
SEMrush is an all-in-one marketing tool for improving online visibility by reporting various results like domain overview, keyword rankings, backlinks, technical errors of site, organic and paid position distribution.
- Signup to SEMrush for free and can get only 10 free requests.
- Enter Domain name or URL and start
- From Dashboard access to various tools.
- Paid Source
- Analytics Reports
- Keyword Analytics
- Project Overview
- Marketing Insights.
Google Search Console:
Google webmaster tools provide free service tool called Search Console. It deals with how the Google search engine sees your site. Also helps to understand and improve the site’s performance in search results like maintain, monitor and troubleshoot.
- Sign in with Google account
- Create a property with domain
- Verify in the site management system.
- Confirms that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Site Performance
- URL inspection
- Index reports
- Mobile friendly Enhancements
- Security alerts for spam or any other issues.
Buffer is a Social Media Marketing Tool. It allows you to manage all your social media accounts at one platform. You can create posts and schedule them to post in all your social media accounts in Buffer platform. It greatly saves time and also this digital marketing tool analyzes the performance of your posts on different social media platforms. Available in free and premium. In Free trial, you can manage about three social media accounts.
- Create an account on Buffer
- Link all social media accounts
- Create Posts And Schedule posts
- Manage all Social Accounts in a single place
- Schedule Content to Post in a specific time
- Analyze the Post Performance
- Collaborate with your team members
- Available as Browser Extension, Apps(Android and IOS)
Google Ads is an online advertising platform. It is easy to use and it is a self-service advertising platform. You can bid, target custom audience, promote products or app installs. You can create a campaign and manage it anytime. It allows you to pay for results. You can edit and also can pause at any instant.
- Signup Google Ads with google account
- Setup Your Business
- Create Campaigns
- Manage the Campaigns
- Create Text, Display, Video, Gmail Ads
- Target Custom audience based on location, interest, demographics
- Custom Budget and Bidding
- Ad Extensions
- Frequency Capping
- Analyze performance with Search term reports and Placement reports
Keyword research plays an important role in SEO. Google Ads tool Keyword Planner, helps to search for keywords and how does it perform gives along with the relevant keyword average monthly search volume. It also allows to bid and manage budgets.
- Sign in to with google account.
- Setup Business
- Under Tools from right top bar choose Keyword Planner
- Type or Paste your desired keyword and start analyzing.
- Keyword Research
- Historical statistics and Traffic forecasts
To know the detailed procedure for setting up a business account and keyword planner click here.
An Amazon offered digital marketing tool, Alexa is used to analyzing the website traffic, on page SEO, Audit, check backlinks and also competitive analysis. Alexa helps to find the audience metrics and also site metrics. Alexa is available in free but with limited features and in premium for full access.
- Signup to Alexa
- Check with Your Site URL or with domain
- Alexa Ranking (Global and Regional)
- SEO Tools
- Keyword research
- Check Backlinks
- Competitive Analysis
- Target Audience analysis
LeadSquared is a Marketing Automation Tool for capturing leads and also nurture the leads. With this tool, interacting with leads become easier and also personalized. You can create responsive landing pages for capturing the leads and then engage the leads with email marketing from start to till closure.
- Leadsquared is available in free and paid account
- In the free trial, you can access its features for 15 days
- Create an Accounts
- Start exploring features
- Create Landing Pages
- Automates Lead Capture
- Create tracking URLs
- Lead Tracking
- Create Workflow
- Marketing Automation
- Analyze Performance
Yoast is a WordPress plugin which advices the user towards the search engine optimization techniques to each blog post. In addition, it directs Google to easily read your webpages and increases the chance of better ranking in the search engine results page.
- Install Plugin and Activate it
- Go to edit post and scroll to end for instructions.
- Edit Snippet
- Readability Analysis
- Focus Keyphrase
As visual content plays a major role in Digital Marketing, it is important to grab the attention of viewers in a short span. Therefore to design such eye-catching visuals we need a designer and money. To create visuals, the best tool is Canva, offers free features and for accessing some features it is premium.
- Signup and create a Canva account.
- Start designing.
- Photo Editing for various mediums
- Select from a bunch of templates
To rank top in the results page is not so easy task. So use Right Tool to Reach Right People through Right Channel. Search engines update their algorithm frequently, at least once in a day, which affects the rankings. To maintain a consistent place in the search engines results page, marketers must focus on the use of right digital marketing tools.
Also, there are other few tools like Pick to Chart for creating Visual infographics, Moz form rankings, Ubersuggest for keyword research, etc. Go through these tools and also suggest some tools that can be added here.